The Proton comes from the well-established team at Innokin, and uses several key design features to take the meaning of ergonomic to a whole new level that has yet to be seen in the world of vaping.
The Proton utilizes a set of two high-drain 18650 Li-ion cells in order to power the upgraded 235W chipset, which is capable of pumping out anywhere from 6-235W in variable wattage or wattage curve mode, and features an extensive temperature control suite that is composed of presets for Ni200, stainless steel, and titanium heating elements and an adjustable TCR function. While the available output modes might not be anything unique, what really makes the
Proton stand out from the crowd of variable wattage dual 18650 box mods available is the innovative user interface method composed of a stealth firing bar and a unique joystick selector that is used to adjust the output power and navigate menus in a simple, intuitive way via a sensor capable of recognizing 4 different directional inputs as well as clicks, requiring minimal instruction to get your vape up and running.
The crisp 1.45" TFT full color display sits front and center and provides an elegant look when combined with the slick exterior aesthetic composed of soft, futuristic lines and minimalist branding.
Six separate color schemes can be chosen from in order to suit the user's current mood or match whatever atomizer is currently mounted on the Proton, allowing for an awesome degree of cosmetic flexiblity that is unparalleled by other devices.
Included with the Proton kit is Innokin's Scion II sub-ohm tank, a 24mm tank atomizer that makes use of Innokin's new Plexus coil technology in order to prrovide an intense, warm vapor with minimal ramp up time, creating a setup that is had to compete with at this price point.
A pre-installed 0.36 ohm quad vertical kanthal coil head allows the Proton to be ran anywhere from 80W all the way up to an incredibly powerful 150W, creating a cloud chasing experience that packs an powerful punch.
Also included with the kit is Innokin's answer to the increasing popularity of mesh heating elements, a 0.15 ohm mesh coil head intended for use between 60-100W that provides an impressive amount of perfomance due to the nearly nonexistant ramp time and large surface area, while also producing a flavorful experience that is sure to make your taste buds dance.
Capable of holding up to 3.5mL of liquid, the Scion II can be conveniently filled through the sliding top-fill mechanism, while the 810 wide bore Delrin drip tip and dual adjustable bottom airflow slots allow for the draw to be fine tuned all the way from a loose, airy draw to a tight, flavorful pull that enables an excellent experience at low wattage.
Innokin Proton Box Mod Features
- Dimensions: 85mm x 44.6mm x 29.6mm
- Powered by dual 18650 high drain Li-ion cells
- Wattage output range: 6-235W
- Voltage output range: 1-7.5V
- Temperature control range: 200-600ºF/100-315ºC
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.05-3.0 ohm
- TC presets for Ni200 nickel, SS316L, and titanium heating elements
- TCR adjustments
- VW curve mode
- Bypass mode
- Crisp 1.45" TFT full color display
- Six different color schemes to choose from
- Joystick based user interface
- Hinged bottom loading battery bay
- Micro USB firmware upgrade port
- Spring-loaded 24K gold-plated 510 pin
- Stainless steel 510 connection
Innokin Scion II Sub-Ohm Tank Features
- 24mm diameter at the base
- 3.5mL juice capacity
- 5mL maximum capacity with convex glass
- Sliding top-fill mechanism
- Threaded 810 wide bore Delrin drip tip
- Compatible with Innokin Scion coil head family
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow slots
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- 1x Innokin Proton box mod
- 1x Innokin Scion II sub-ohm tank
- 1x 0.36 ohm quad vertical Plexus coil
- 1x 0.15 ohm mesh Plexus coil
- 1x 5mL glass section
- 1x Spare drip tip
- 1x Spare parts bag
- 1x User manual
- 1x Silicone Vape band
- 1x Micro USB cable